Sixth Form Dress Code
It is hoped that students can retain some flexibility in their choice of what to wear within what is essentially a broad ‘uniform’. The Head of Sixth Form reserves the right to decide what is appropriate and what is not. If in doubt, check first.
Boys' Dress Code
- Black/Charcoal Grey/Dark Brown/Navy tailored (suit style) trousers
- Shirt (formal polyester cotton with collar)
- Black/Charcoal Grey/ Navy or Dark Brown leather or leather look shoes (no boots or canvas shoes)
- Smart Pullover (no logo) or Suit jacket
Girls' Dress Code
- Black/Charcoal Grey /Dark Brown/Navy tailored (suit style) trousers (at least ankle length)
- Black/Charcoal Grey /Dark Brown/Navy tailored (suit style) skirt (just above knee length, not bodycon)
- Blouse/suit style shirt with short or long sleeves (not low cut or off the shoulder)
- Plain knit Jumper /cardigan or Suit jacket
- If tights are worn they should be plain.
- Black/ Charcoal Grey/Navy or Dark
- Brown leather or leather look shoes (no boots or canvas shoes). Summer sandals may be worn – no flip-flop styles.
Hair, make-up and jewellery should all be appropriate for school. Facial piercings and unnatural hair colours are never appropriate. Lanyards must be worn at all times.