Sixth Form Dress Code
It is hoped that students can retain some flexibility in their choice of what to wear within what is essentially a broad ‘uniform’. The Head of Sixth Form reserves the right to decide what is appropriate and what is not. If in doubt, check first.
Boys' Dress Code
- Black/Charcoal Grey/Dark Brown/Navy tailored (suit style) trousers
- Shirt (formal polyester cotton with collar)
- Black/Charcoal Grey/ Navy or Dark Brown leather or leather look shoes (no boots or canvas shoes)
- Smart Pullover (no logo) or Suit jacket
Girls' Dress Code
- Black/Charcoal Grey /Dark Brown/Navy tailored (suit style) trousers (at least ankle length)
- Black/Charcoal Grey /Dark Brown/Navy tailored (suit style) skirt (just above knee length, not bodycon)
- Blouse/suit style shirt with short or long sleeves (not low cut or off the shoulder)
- Plain knit Jumper /cardigan or Suit jacket
- If tights are worn they should be plain.
- Black/ Charcoal Grey/Navy or Dark
- Brown leather or leather look shoes (no boots or canvas shoes). Summer sandals may be worn – no flip-flop styles.
Hair, make-up and jewellery should all be appropriate for school. Facial piercings and unnatural hair colours are never appropriate. Lanyards must be worn at all times.
Dress Down Friday
On Fridays, Sixth Formers are allowed to wear casual clothes to school. Ripped jeans, spaghettis straps, off the shoulder tops and bare midriffs are not permitted.