- Miss L Robinson - Head of Inclusion
- Ms D Wiseman - SENCO
- Mrs C Walford - Learning Support Unit Supervisor
- Mrs J Geary - SEN Administrator and Learning Support Assistant
- Miss F De Cabo Gonzalez - Learning Support Assistant
- Miss A Francis - Learning Suport Assistant
- Mrs R James - Learning Support Assistant
- Mrs J Livesley - Learning Support Assistant
- Mr S Marjanov- Learning Support Assistant
- Ms S Poole - Learning Support Assistant
- Miss Tara Caple - Pupil Premium Learning Support Assistant
The aim of the Inclusion Team is to ensure all students have full access to a broad, balanced and relevant education at Bishop Ramsey to meet their individual needs following the guidance and procedures outlined in the Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice: 0-25 years, 2014.
The team has a range of experienced and qualified staff who have had many years of practical experience in the area of special educational needs. LSAs are there to provide support for learning in lessons where interventions are tailored to meet the individual needs of students.
We maintain regular contact with parents at all stages of support and ensure that students, where possible, participate in all the decision-making processes. We work in partnership with internal colleagues and external professionals to support students with special educational needs and learning difficulties and disabilities towards achieving successful outcomes and appropriate progression pathways.
The School's Local Offer for Children with Special Educational Needs or Disability (SEND) is available to view on our Policies page in the 'About Us' section of the website where you can also find our Inclusion Policy and SEN Information Report. Click here
to open this page in another window.
We welcome visits to discuss Special Educational Needs from as early as Year 4.
Below please find some further information about local and external organisations who can support SEND and some useful learning resources. Please click on the appropriate tabs for more details.